69000 and 030 support

Search this archive.

From: Richard A. Smith (rsmith@bitworks.com)
Date: Mon 24 Jun 2002 - 18:54:28 IDT

Is anyone working on support for the Assiliant (C&T) 69000 and 030
chipsets?

They aren't listed in the C and T driver docs.

I've got both of the above chips on board plus datasheets.  So I can
test but I don't really have time to do any hard core developing.

As it is right now I have to use X instead of svgalib (via SDL)
because it supports the HiQ arch.

I'm not on the list so please cc me.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith@bitworks.com               479.846.5777 x104