Re: 69000 and 030 support

Search this archive.

From: Richard A. Smith (rsmith@bitworks.com)
Date: Mon 24 Jun 2002 - 19:39:19 IDT

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:22:39 +0300 (IDT), Matan Ziv-Av wrote:

> Those are listed in the source (chips.c), so I assume they should work.
>
> > I've got both of the above chips on board plus datasheets.So I can
> > test but I don't really have time to do any hard coredeveloping.
>
> Please test. The chipset should be autodetected.

Ok... I'll pop in my 030 AGP card later on today.  I've got to do
some setup for the 69000 board though.

> Also, if the datasheets are in electronic format, please send a copy to
> me.

That plus lots more are available on thier website.

http://www.asiliant.com/69000.htm#Data%20Sheet
http://www.asiliant.com/69030.htm#Data%20Sheet

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith@bitworks.com               479.846.5777 x104