vgamouse.h

Search this archive.

From: Ben Leonhart (ben_polish_cavalier@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 26 Jun 2002 - 07:37:24 IDT

Hi,

I just recently learned how to code using svgalib, but
I've run in to problems with getting the mouse
implementation under svgalib to work...I've been
learning out of "Linux Graphics Programming with
SVGAlib" by...some guy..:P  And no matter what I do I
can't seem to get the mouse to work.  If you would
like to look at any of my code or config files, just
say so, but for the time being I would just like to
know how reliable, in your opinion, the vgamouse
library really is.  Who knows, perhaps it just won't
work on my system. :-\

You might be interested to know that I've tried on two
different i386 systems of mine, both running SuSE 7.0
professional linux, but I'm not sure which version of
SVGAlib.

Many thanks for your time,

Ben