SVGAlib vs Framebuffer

Search this archive.

From: Marcel Zopf (cosmoxx@web.de)
Date: Thu 07 Dec 2000 - 23:46:58 IST

Hi there!

I am currently using a framebuffer because X does not (?yet?) support my new GFX-card(Hercules 3D Prophet II MX). I tried to run SVGAlib programs but it failed returning to textmode. So I tried it again using the VesaText option but the results were the same. Changing the value of VesaSave didn't work either.

If anybody knows what to do here, I would be very grateful.

Bye