Banshee Support with SVGALIB?

Search this archive.

From: Andy K. Jalics (ab212@acorn.net)
Date: Mon 01 Mar 1999 - 23:40:14 IST

Dear Svgalib Enthusiasts,
			I have a S3 Virge/DX (4mb) that I am quiet happy
with and that I think is fairly well supported. However, as soon as GLIDE
support is avaible for 3Dfx's Banshee (Voodoo, 3D and 2D acceleration), I
plan to buy one. An XFree server exists that seems to meet my criteria,
but I was wondering if any drivers exist in svgalib for the Banshee? I'm
almost 100% sure that there aren't, so my real question is has anybody had
any success with a Banshee and the svgalib VESA driver?
---
Andy Jalics (ab212@acorn.net)
Linux: "Of the Net, By the Net, For the Net."
Linux: "The best things in life are free"