TV ouput

Search this archive.

From: Carlos Rios (zanaca@superig.com.br)
Date: Tue 22 Oct 2002 - 16:14:48 IST

Hi there!

    I'm having a problem using my video card with TV-out  with SVGALib,  can
anyone help me?!
    Actually, I am tring to use a NES/SNES emulator that uses SVGALib as
output but the TV image appears scrambled....  I have already configurered
the .config file to use the VESA chipset, but nothing happened.
    I think that this .config file is being bypassed, cause the  "type" of
scramble of the NES emulator appears diferent from the SNES...  the SNES
image has more frequency...
    The X11 works fine in VESA mode.. no problem..

   []'s
    Zanaca