Help...

Search this archive.

From: David S. Geirsson (andmann@andmann.eu.org)
Date: Fri 23 Feb 2001 - 21:04:12 IST

First, if anyone replies, I'd like to ask you to do so to me directly, I'm
not subscribed to the list, simply because all I could see on the site were
archives, no subscription info...

Now, my problem: I have an Ati Rage LT Pro (laptop chipset), which I hear is
based on the Mach64. No problem, SVGAlib uses the RAGE driver. Now, in the
"vgatest" program, when I go above 640x480, the display is completely fscked
up. Higher than 800x600, and my laptop's LCD screen shows a weird screen
(quite cool for that matter, changes colors sometimes, might me nice for an
XMMS visualization plugin or something, but the circumstances give me the
creeps... :)

Davíð Steinn Geirsson
andmann@andmann.eu.org
(354)-8696608

"Support staff hung over. Send aspirin and come back LATER."