Hardware cursor in gl mode

Search this archive.

From: Remenic (remenic@remenic.2y.net)
Date: Sat 11 Nov 2000 - 19:03:43 IST

Hey,

I've ripped apart and played around with the 'cursor' demo in svgalib
1.9.something. However, I couldn't get it to work in gl mode (you know, with
the diffirent contexts (virtualscreen, physical, etc). Anyone got some code
for me to make this happen? The problem is, I've been working on a little
strategy game, but the mouse is sloppy. If I look at games like RA2, then the
mouse is amazingly smooth, no matter how slow the game is. Could I get this
with use of the hardware cursor thing, or am I completely on the wrong road?

Also, is the some documentation on the hardware mouse functions?

Thnx in advance,
- Remenic.