Animation/Video

Search this archive.

From: Kevin D. Quitt (KQuitt@ieeinc.com)
Date: Fri 10 Nov 2000 - 23:22:08 IST

Our hardware uses the 65545 with a VESA BIOS, and runs in 640x240x256 mode
(only the top-left 320x240 gets displayed).  I need to store a bunch of
320x240 frames, each with its own palette, and play them back at anything up
to frame rate, synchronized to video retrace to avoid visual effects.

Is there sample code you're aware of that does something like this?  I can't
seem to get anything like reasonable response.