RE: Mouse routines

Search this archive.

From: Cristian Sanchez (cristians@arnet.com.ar)
Date: Sat 15 Apr 2000 - 18:12:00 IDT

Hi!
I have done something like that and I used gl_getbox() and gl_putbox() to
capure and restore the pixels "begind" the mouse pointer, these routines
are very fast but they don't make a really smooth flow of the mouse pointer
but It helps.
I think you should use them to capture and restore image portions. For a
faster way to draw the mouse pointer you can use gl_setpixel().
If you want I can send you mi source code.
Bye!

Cristian