different graph levels; mouse sensivity

Search this archive.

From: Stephan Beyer (PH-Linex@gmx.net)
Date: Mon 14 Feb 2000 - 17:11:55 IST

Hi,

I am just learning SVGAlib and I am not very far with this...
Well, I tried to read some examples, but they were too complex
for me, so that I couldn't filter out the information I was
looking for.

First I wants to know, how I could make graphic levels.
Well, I don't know if it's the right word for that I wanna
know... I am thinking of seperate levels - like a background
level, a foreground level, another level, and a mouse level,
for example...
And you can write to each level and read from each level -
seperate, for example cleaning the foreground level and then
you only sees the background, the other level, and the mouse
level...
Do you understand what I am thinking of? (I don't know the
graphical notions, that's my problem)
I'm thinking of anything like layers in Gimp or another
example: the windows in X11 (when you remove the window you
still sees the background)...
Hope you can help me...

My second problem is, I don't knwo how to set down the mouse
sensivity - like in the SVGAlib example 'spin'...

Well, hope you can help me succesfully,

Stephan Beyer

--
Stephan Beyer