Matrox Mystique video modes (CTX 1765GMe monitor)

Search this archive.

From: Mark Szlaga (mszlaga@engin.umd.umich.edu)
Date: Wed 03 Mar 1999 - 20:26:16 IST

Greetings,
   Just a quick question for all you svgalib users out there...  I'm running a
CTX 1765GMe monitor and cannot seem to fine a good set of low-res video modes
I also have a Matros Mystique 220.  My problem is that I'm using framebuffers
and cannot get to modes like 320x240 or 256x256.  All I see is partial lines
on one side, but not enough to be playable.
   It was suggested in the past that I look at libGGI and the svgalib wrapper
but I cannot seem to get that to compile and function on this machine. (I
don't know autoconf and it does not come with a configure just configure.in)
   I'm using the VESA driver with a lot of luck for resolutions >= 640x480
but cannot use programs that require less than that.
   Any modelines or suggestions would be very appreciated.  If you need any
more information, please ask.  This has confounded me for about a month now...

TIA,
Mark

--
Mark Szlaga    mszlaga@umd.umich.edu    http://www.umd.umich.edu/~mszlaga/
/dev/hdb5 - 0.5Gb of spinning metal, all alone in the night...