IntelliMouse...

Search this archive.

From: John Anderson (cobalt@themes.org)
Date: Sat 12 Dec 1998 - 19:46:20 IST

Hello,

I am a RH 5.1 user and I cannot get my IntelliMouse to work in quake or
anything else under  svgalib.  I went to the RH 5.2 downloads section on

ftp.redhat.com, and snagged svgalib-1.3.0-2.i386.rpm (because the
version that comes with RH 5.1 doesn't support the IntelliMouse) and rpm

-Uhv'ed it, then I edited /etc/vga/libvga.config.  I changed the mouse
variable to look like 'mouse IntelliMouse' like the comments above said
to do (and my mouse is serial).  I then started quake, and the mouse
doesn't work at all..  I am using the glibc2 version of quakeworld, so I

don't think  that is the problem since the svgalib rpm would be glibc2
(wouldn't it?).  I am totally dumbfounded.

If you could help me it would be awesome,

Cobalt ( fvwm.themes.org / cobalt@themes.org )