Releasing svgalib-1.3.1

Search this archive.

From: Matan Ziv-Av (matan@arava.co.il)
Date: Sun 06 Dec 1998 - 23:52:49 IST

Hi,
I released a new snapshot, at
http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~zivav/svgalib

It should include all patches sent to me or to Michael Weller until
now.

I intend to release this as svgalib-1.3.1, so please give it a good
test, and also anyone who sent a patch to me or to Michael Weller,
please check that it is included in this snapshot.

If someone has changes that should go in 1.3.1, please pass them to me
as soon as possible.

Note:
Michael Weller has no time to go on maintaining svgalib. I took over
as maintainer, but I feel that I do a terrible job (at least as far as
documentation is going), so if someone feels up to this job, please
come forward.

Matan Ziv-Av.        zivav@cs.bgu.ac.il