gl_putbox news

Search this archive.

From: Luis Alberto Lucas (lalucas@cefetpr.br)
Date: Thu 06 Feb 2003 - 21:07:25 IST

If anyone wants to know, I solved the problem with the code below (it seems that
svgalib doesn't use the alpha channel so I skipped it. Is that correct ?)

Note:

buffer is the original one (got from frame grabber).
buffer_new is the modified one.

The performance is ok for my application (Morris' Watermaze) but I've lost
some performance due to the buffer manipulation. Is there any other way to solve
the problem ???

for(i=0; i< buffer_size; i++){
   if((i+1)%4 != 0){	          /* skips alpha channel ? */
      buffer_new[j] = buffer[i];
      j++;
   }
}

gl_putbox(0, 0, max_width, max_height, buffer_new);