Development kernel

Search this archive.

From: Javier Marcet (jmarcet@pobox.com)
Date: Tue 29 Oct 2002 - 12:02:34 IST

Hi,
I've been using svgalib 1.9 - as user, not developer, although lokking
so nice to use I might try to do something soon :) - for some time.
2.5.x are pretty near to an end, menaing the 3.0.x kernel will be soon
the stable version. Currently svgalib_helper only works/compiles with
<=2.4.x kernels.
Being as small a patch as it is I might try to adapt it, I just tried to
patch 2.5.44-ac5 yesterday and saw it failed badly not finding some
files et all. Yet, for the same reasoning that it is small and that I do
not have any expeience with the internals of svgalib, Matan or Harm will
sure do a better job easily.
Any chance to get it?

--
Javier Marcet <jmarcet@pobox.com>