Re: Running SVGALib programs from X Windows

Search this archive.

From: James Wright (james@jigsawdezign.com)
Date: Wed 10 Jul 2002 - 17:03:43 IDT

   I assure you that it under 1.4.3 it works! I can be using X, then run a SVGALib
program, and it will switch to a VC and run. Whilst the SVGALib proggy is running I can
switch to the other consoles using Alt + F1-F6, and switch back to X Windows with Alt + F7,
and then switch back to the SVGALib screen with Alt + F8.

Linux version: 2.4.18
X Serve: Xfree86  4.1.0
NVIDIA kernel driver: 1.0-213.

James