Textmode fallthrough

Search this archive.

From: clock@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Date: Fri 14 Jun 2002 - 23:44:45 IDT

I have been running SVGALib application "Links" on one console. I stayed within it
for some considerable time, then switched away, and after some time switched back.
The monitor clicked two times instead of one and I could see the text mode instead
of graphics, displaying the startup message of SVGALib.

When starting, SVGALib says this:
clock@ghost:~$ links -g
Using RAGE driver, 8192KB.   ChipID:33 MemType:5
Rage: BIOS reports base frequency=59.000MHz  Denominator= 64
svgalib 1.9.14
--
Karel 'Clock' Kulhavy