Re: Browser with SVGAlib

Search this archive.

From: gaw zay (gauze@unixpunx.org)
Date: Fri 17 May 2002 - 17:06:09 IDT

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Sergio Masci wrote:

> I have tried this browser and I have not seen this problem. What type of
> images were you trying to display (gif, jpg, png etc) ? Maybe you could
> point me at a broken one on the net and I can try it here. As a mater of
> interest which linux distribution are you using and what version of libpng
> is
> loaded on your machine?

slackware with many many many additional packages installed from scratch.

libpng I have a few matches:

        libpng.so.2 -> libpng.so.2.1.0.11
        libpng.so.3 -> libpng.so.3.1.2.1
        libpng.so.2 -> libpng.so.2.1.0.12

I have tried png, gif and jpg, I tried disabling a bunch of stuff same deal.
 recompiled it static, w/ graphics, no ssl, no pmshell/atheos/x/fb

I dunno, it doesn't work! someone send me a staticly compiled version and
I'll try it, make sure it has a bunch of trojans too thanks!

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
 10:00am  up 37 days, 11:54,  6 users,  load average: 1.47, 1.47, 1.41