Screen freezes when switching virtual terminals.

Search this archive.

From: Wolf (wolf@hfx.eastlink.ca)
Date: Sat 23 Feb 2002 - 16:43:25 IST

I compiled and installed SVGAlib version 1.9.12 on my laptop which has an
ATI Rage mobility chipset.  The demo programs work, and I have written a
program that filles the screen with lines and then changes the color and
fills the screen again, which runs.

However, If I change Vertual terminals the screen freezes in mid-fill.
The program seems to be running, when it has finished the 16 fills it will
stop and switch back to text mode, the screen is just not updating.

Has anyone run into a similar problem?  Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Wolf
wolf@hfx.eastlink.ca