stdin and stdout, vga_simple_init(), vesa.c

Search this archive.

From: Kevin D. Quitt (KQuitt@ieeinc.com)
Date: Tue 05 Jun 2001 - 03:38:59 IDT

I would like to debug my program from a telnet window and have SVGAlib use
that window for I/O instead of the console.  Is there a built-in way to do
that?

What is vga_simple_init() for?

The VESA driver (vesa.c, line 362 version 1.4.2, line 378 1.4.3) has a
printf that was clearly put in for debugging purposes and should be removed.

--
 _
Kevin D. Quitt					             KQuitt@ieeinc.com