Multihead again. Xvfb with svgalib

Search this archive.

From: DF (root@universal.ru)
Date: Sat 02 Jun 2001 - 00:59:59 IDT

I want to make multihead working with X not a big screen like a Xinerama but
multi independent display with independent input. I have tested a lot of
videocards and take one big problem - they working properly only in mustdie.
May be conflict in virtual console system. But two display (with two
keyboard and mices) I have seen and push on the buttons. May be in driver
level.
Now I'm going to try Xvfb, so may be I'll forget about virtual console
problem. I will run Xvfb so much times how much video cards I'll put in the
box.
If it all right the question is.
Can I run multi instances of svgalib to work with multi video cards?