Re: Trying to display bitmap

Search this archive.

From: Jay Link (jlink@ilbbs.com)
Date: Fri 01 Jun 2001 - 23:54:04 IDT

> GraphicsContext *physicalscreen;
>     gl_copyscreen( physicalscreen );
>     physicalscreen  = gl_allocatecontext();
>     gl_getcontext( physicalscreen );

Kevin --

I didn't try running your code, but it looks like you don't need these
four lines (taken from various points). The reason is that you're not
using gl's frame buffer (the virtualscreen). I wonder if gl_copyscreen()
is then the source of your problems? By using it, you are saying "copy the
contents of the current context to the physical screen". BUT, the current
context IS the physical screen.

-J