svgalib-1.9.9

Search this archive.

From: Matan Ziv-Av (matan@svgalib.org)
Date: Thu 24 May 2001 - 11:56:14 IDT

Hi,

a new pre-release is available at www.arava.co.il/matan/svgalib

Notable changes from 1.9.8:
* Savage driver
* Working on PPC: only with fbdev driver, which I tested on a macintosh
  with rage128. Upon program conclusion the mode is restored, but the
  text is not redrawn, leaving the screen a bit messy.
  Of the demos I tested vgatest, eventtest, fun work. testgl and all the
  linear stuff does not.
  Of the applications I tried to run zgv works, koules and fuse do not.
  In order to compile on ppc, all drivers except fbdev and all dacs
  should be commented out in Makefile.cfg.