mouse sensitivity problem keeps on existing

Search this archive.

From: Guillermo Pereyra Irujo (gpirujo@pop3free.com)
Date: Mon 09 Apr 2001 - 04:13:48 IDT

I attach my libvga.config for you to see it. I think it's ok, but my mouse
still doesn't work. I've tried no, normal and power accel and I've changed
the mouse. The effect is the same. Can anybody help me please? I don't
know what else to do :(

Remember that everything's working fine. The little square in the screen
even moves when the mouse does. The problem is that each delta unit sent
by the mouse causes a 2-cm movement of the little square on the screen,
i.e. the sensitivity is excessively high.

--
Guillermo Pereyra Irujo
Mar del Plata, Argentina

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck,
is probably the day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners.
  -- Ernst Jan Plugge