Want some info about display a full screen image

Search this archive.

From: yuen yu fai (yuen_fai@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed 28 Feb 2001 - 09:42:59 IST

   First of all , I want to thank the valuable info. from Mladen Gavrilovic
at Sun 25 Feb 2001 - 19:47:29 IST .(from Re: problem about open new virtual
console with svgalib) . It is very great idea. It helps me to solve my big
problem .
   Anyway , I want to ask more help about display a full screen image using
svgalib (any format or picture is OK) . Would any one can give me some
info. about that ? Thank you!!!

p.s. I am a Hong Kong university student (Terry , yuen_fai@hotmail.com)