simple(?) question

Search this archive.

From: Joakim Bomelin (joakim.bomelin@framfablabs.com)
Date: Tue 27 Feb 2001 - 20:47:56 IST

Hi.
I am totally new to svgalib/vgagl and I have been trying to figure out how
to do the following:
I want to display one screen (or set the display to off) while drawing two
other screens, and when the second and third screens are finished I want to
change between those two over and over again until a key is pressed. I am
aware that this is probably a very simple problem, but I just need some help
on how to do this, since I couldn't figure it out on my own :)

/Joakim Bomelin