Kernel 2.4.1 and svgalib

Search this archive.

From: Ataliba Teixeira (ironwood@mailbr.com.br)
Date: Thu 15 Feb 2001 - 21:39:33 IST

Hello all,

I have problems with my svgalib  and I  download a copy of the version
1.4.2, to compile this in my machine. In this forum, I see the message say
to compile this  without background execution support. Well, I compile the
package, and now, I have an "update" in my message.
THe actual message is :

c00df
svgalib : mmap error in paged background memory

Well, my hardware is :

Video : SiS 5597/5598
30 M Ram
Pentium 233 MMX