Re: gl_fillcircle and gl_bcircle

Search this archive.

From: Jay Link (jlink@ilbbs.com)
Date: Sat 03 Feb 2001 - 00:07:27 IST

> Is there any particular reason not to declaring these functions in
> vgagl.h, or it's just a miss?

Well, here's what I told Matan on Dec 4, 1999 (has it really been that
long?):

   For vgagl.h, I think you can handle that part.  :)  Insert the new
   functions at line 108, after gl_circle().

Maybe he forgot? Anyway, I'm the one who wanted those functions added, so
I'll take responsibility.

Matan, please add the necessary headers to vgagl.h.  :-)

> 	Also isn't it a good idea to make `void *dp' pointers in functions
> like gl_putbox() to be `const void *dp'?

I dunno -- didn't do that one. Guess we could try it & see.  :-)

-JL