gl_fillcircle and gl_bcircle

Search this archive.

From: Todor Prokopov (koprok@newmail.net)
Date: Fri 02 Feb 2001 - 19:26:15 IST

	Hi to all there!

	I needed to draw filled circles with svgalib, but I found no such
function in vgagl.h. After looking at the source (gl/line.c), I saw that
there ARE two such functions - gl_fillcircle() and gl_bcircle(), but they
just aren't declared in the header. There are also man pages for them too!
Is there any particular reason not to declaring these functions in
vgagl.h, or it's just a miss?

	Also isn't it a good idea to make `void *dp' pointers in functions
like gl_putbox() to be `const void *dp'? This shouldn't break anything, I
think... should it? Currently I need to use explicit type cast, to shut up
gcc -Wall :)

	If you want, I can try to fix these two details the next week and
send you a patch...

	\<0pR0/<