Re: modex/rage128

Search this archive.

From: Ryan Rubley (rubleyr@csis.gvsu.edu)
Date: Tue 30 Jan 2001 - 01:31:18 IST

> I am working on this driver. I actually finished writing it. All that
> is left is to put the card in the computer and see why it does not
> work :-).
> I just finished debugging the G450 driver, so the R128 is the next thing
> tomorrow morning.
> You can see my code (compiles, not tested) at
> http://www.arava.co.il/matan/svgalib/r128.c and
> http://www.arava.co.il/matan/svgalib/r128_reg.h

Well, ill let you know that it doesnt work, (surprised?) it locked my
system up with fuzzy red dots bouncing around the screen and I had to
hard-reset :(
I suppose I'll let you find out whats wrong, since you've probably done it
a lot more then me, and I've never tried to port X drivers before (my
approach was good-old trapout.asm ;-)