VESA and display tuning

Search this archive.

From: daniel sheltraw (l5gibson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon 18 Dec 2000 - 18:27:03 IST

Hello SVGAlibers

I am trying to tune my display using libvga.config but changing
parameters in this file seems to have no effect on my problem.
I have a NeoMagic 128X VGA but I am not use the NeoMagic driver
because a large border existed around my display when using that
driver. Using the VESA driver (force chipset in libvga.config)
corrects all but a smaller border on the left and bottom portions
of the screen. However I still can not remove that border with
changes to libvga.config.

Any ideas?

Thanks again,
Daniel