From: Marty Ross (noodnik2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat 18 Nov 2000 - 16:05:24 IST

I have an application I'm porting from Windows, and svgalib seems to provide
everything I need--except proportional fonts.

It would be a pity to lug in XWindow just for its font support.

Does anyone know of any SVGAlib libraries that provide support for
fonts, or FastGraph fonts (which are what we're using in our APP now).

Any recommendations or ideas welcome.