Python

Search this archive.

From: Tom Nicholson Local (tomn@hughes.net)
Date: Sun 05 Nov 2000 - 20:58:28 IST

Bart,
Thanks for the response and suggestions. Re: Python, I've read good things,
but it doesn't seem to fit with what I have in mind on this project. I'll
try to check out Python some time.

My friend, Margaret, is teaching in a lab of win9x machines. I don't want to
toy with their setup so I figure I'll make boot floppies from something like
Linux Router Project distribution to boot and load Linux into ram and put my
stuff on a 2nd floppy. So the idea is to stay lean and mean, keep ethernet
connectivity, keep the boot, re-boot, startup, and instruction giving simple
for kids and teacher.

Tom