svgalib tutorial

Search this archive.

From: Remenic (remenic@remenic.2y.net)
Date: Fri 27 Oct 2000 - 15:15:08 IST

Hi there,

I've been looking at your SVGAlib tutorial (the second one, with the linear
gradient), and I've been wondering about the color 'c'.

Everytime you want to change the color c, you first do a c++, then you change
it with gl_setpalettecolor. why can't this be done without the 'c++'?

I tried this, and it didn't work without it. I really had to change the value
of c... what actually happens when i do c++?

And another thing about the color issue, I've tried playing around with this
for quite a long time now, and I've noticed that the more variables I create,
the less colors I can use.... for example, there was a moment that when I
added just one more integer, my red color (wich was c_red, set with
gl_setpalettecolor(c_red,63,0,0);) would just dissapear!

Could anyone highlight me on this one, because I really have no clue what I'm
doing wrong here....

thnx in advance =)