MAX_REGS 5000

Search this archive.

From: Johannes Zellner (johannes@zellner.org)
Date: Fri 20 Oct 2000 - 14:25:26 IST

Hello,

I've to increase the following definition from
src/driver.h

#define MAX_REGS 5000

to something like at least 7000 to make svgalib
working here. This is no problem, as I compile
svgalib myself anyway. But the debian svgalib
and probably also precompiled binaries from
other distributions comes with the default
`MAX_REGS 5000' and therefore is unusable here.

I'd suggest to increase this number by default
to, say something like 8000 to cover more chipsets
by default.
Would there be any drawbacks in doing this ?

--
   Johannes