Re: memory leak

Search this archive.

From: Robin (uijtdeboogaardt@quicknet.nl)
Date: Tue 10 Oct 2000 - 23:15:34 IST

On 10 Oct 2000, (at 22:50), Matan Ziv-Av wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Robin wrote:
>
> > In svgalib 1.4.2 it seems while switching consoles, from
> > a svga program to textmode console it 'leaks' about
> > 10 allocations.
> > Is this problem fixed already ?
>
> I don't see this, can you please give more details about the situation
> in which you see this?

Using a simple svgalib program going to 640x480x256 mode, drawing
some lines en waiting for key to end. Under SuSE 6.1 linux.
Switching back and forth between the svga program and text console
the allocations increase by about 10 (using libefence or ccmalloc).
Or is this a specific problem for my circumstances ?

 - Robin.