Video Card and Mouse Question

Search this archive.

From: David P. Nguyen (gte314s@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat 16 Sep 2000 - 04:22:50 IDT

Hello,

I was wondering what video card is best supported by svgalib at this
moment?  i.e.  On which card can I get the best resolution and color
support?

Also, I've been using mouse_seteventhandler to handler my mouse events.
After I do mouse_close and exit the program, my mouse (console and X) does
funky things, like stay in the upper right hand corner.  Is there
something I need to do to return the mouse to the correct state?

Here is the order I call my mouse routines:
vga_setmousesupport
mouse_setxrange
mouse_setyrange
mouse_setwrap