preface

Search this archive.

From: Mitchell Johnson (mgj@nwlink.com)
Date: Wed 09 Aug 2000 - 19:22:11 IDT

Before I torrent torrents of specific questions at this list, Is there
some (free, as in beer) document avalable (for free) that I could use to
get the basics of (free) low level graphics?  I'd like to:
 access the framebuffer as a structure (or array of ints perhaps) in
C...
 be able to write (unaccelerated, don't care) blit functions from ram to
framebuffer...
 be able to set the screen resolution in... whatever...
That's basically all I need for starters, I'd like to know everything at
some point, but in the meantime, what I care about doing involves the
graphics card itself very little, just the framebuffer.

That's it...
Mitch Johnson

So, seen any good movies lately?