yet more on dual_headed svgalib support

Search this archive.

From: daniel sheltraw (l5gibson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon 26 Jun 2000 - 22:57:58 IDT

Hello Matan and others

Primarily I want to use the first display for standard input and display. I
want to use the second for display only. Do you see any problems with that?

Also in case I might want to use the second display for input as well would
you explain how the association between keyboard and display is made? That
is how is the first display associated with your normal
keyboard and the second display associated with the keyboard through
the PS2 port?

Thanks,
Daniel