Job Well Done!!!!!

Search this archive.

From: viscous liquid (viscous_liquid@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri 16 Jun 2000 - 23:11:04 IDT

Hello,
	I was recently in a Barnes&Noble when I ran across a
book in the Linux section, "Graphics Programming with
SVGALib".  I sat down and read/skimed though it for a
while, and I have got to say this book is an extremely
well written book on svgalib and general graphics
programming.  First I would like to congradulate Jay
on writting such a wonderful book and second I would
suggest that everyone should try and get a copy.
Right now Amazon.com has it for U.S. $34.99 which is a
huge bargin.

	Again Jay you did a wonderful job on the book and I
thought someone should give credit on a job well done.

Thank You
Daniel Smith