Is anyone interested (part2)

Search this archive.

From: viscous liquid (viscous_liquid@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 02 May 2000 - 03:06:13 IDT

Hey all,

Previously ask if anyone wanted to join me in
developing a graphical shell for Linux.  Unfortunately
no one responded.  So I decided I would do it on my
own.  I went ahead and started a project at
sourceforge and put up an initial homepage.  I am
posting this to ask if those of you on this list to
take a look at the homepage and see what you think.
Afterwards goto the project page and post on the
message board under "Features wishlist" any
suggestions you might have for this project.

Thank You,
Daniel Smith
viscous_liquid@yahoo.com

Project Page: