gl_putbox( )

Search this archive.

From: Andreas Brosten (brosten@hem.passagen.se)
Date: Sun 23 Apr 2000 - 18:38:52 IDT

Hi all !
---------
I have some problem with the gl_putbox() funktion.
if I have an image "image.pxm" in the program directory,
i write like this:
#include "image.pxm"
int main()
{
 putbox(1,1,50,50,image_name);  // if the size is 50*50
}
Ok, a 50*50 image is drawn on the screen, but it's hardly
the image I would like to see. The image I get looks like some randomed out pixels in different colors. Do I hade the wrong palette? In case, how do I correct it? and how do I set a color to "none" (Transparent).
That's all for this time =) Thanx, and bye !

--
Andreas Brosten
E-mail: brosten@hem.passagen.se