SVGALIB + LYNX

Search this archive.

From: Ghazan Haider (ghazanhaider@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat 08 Apr 2000 - 23:49:25 IST

Hi, I'd like to give an idea of a graphic lynx browser
that doesnt need X. I'm very sure of its need and
market... I need it :))). It need not have all the
Shockware and Java type stuff (It CAN though) simple
inline display of jpeg and gif is quite enough and I
think not too hard on the CPU like the present lynx.
If such a product exists... a graphic www browser that
doesnt need X.. pls tell me. Maybe Netscape will
release an svgalib version?
Ghazan Haider