raw keyboard mode

Search this archive.

From: goldcoyote@netzero.net
Date: Wed 08 Mar 2000 - 00:49:47 IST

I downloaded a program from the net which used vga_waitkey. I looked it
up in the man pages and found out that it was not supposed to used in
raw keyboard mode. My question is what is the raw keyboard mode? Is it
the default?

 I looked for tutuorials and other info and some were too simple and
others too complicated. Is there a intermediate one out there somewhere?

                                                            Thanks