Svgalib and sis6326 Chipset

Search this archive.

From: David Martin (uxidlm@netscape.net)
Date: Sat 26 Feb 2000 - 14:16:54 IST

I was wondering ig svgalib works on the SIS 6326 chipset I know that
xframebuffer does not.  I was trying to run svga app and I keep getting this
can not open mode 3.  I hope some one can help me.  Thank you in advance.
David

Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow is only a vision. But today, well lived,
makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of
hope.
                                   -The Sanskrit

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.
						-Aristotle
David Martin
FAX (978) 418 2592
Software Engineer/System Admin