Re: TTF fonts

Search this archive.

From: Jay Link (jlink@interlink-bbs.com)
Date: Mon 14 Feb 2000 - 20:11:56 IST

> I just hope *someone* other than me found it amusing, 'cos you've
> killed the joke stone dead now, that's for sure. Thanks for that. :-/

I apologize for my overreaction to your post. I *did* find it humorous, at
first, but then it appeared that you were deliberately mocking my efforts.
Certainly, as I said, it is not my intention to make enemies, least of
all with the "God of Zgv", and I'm sorry that I misread your joke.

I suppose, in retrospect, that I should have written to you privately
instead of sharing my consternation with the entire world.

I hope we can begin afresh. Again, my apologies.

-Jay Link