Re: More on antialiasing...

Search this archive.

From: Matan Ziv-Av (matan@svgalib.org)
Date: Tue 01 Feb 2000 - 20:45:24 IST

> The thing I don't get is that the program segfaults on my machine
> (with svgalib 1.4.1), at about the time the line enters the lower-left
> quadrant. I can't see an obvious reason why, but I thought I'd just
> mention it.

It is a bug in gl_hline - the function only works for x2>=x1 (which is
not documented). There is a check that indeed x2>=x1, but it is done
only if clipping is enabled. I changed the check to be applied
regardless of clipping.

Still, the program won't work, since no line is drawn in that case, but
at least it won't segfault.