How can I switch VC in a multi-thread application?

Search this archive.

From: WEI Yongming (weiyongming@163.net)
Date: Mon 13 Dec 1999 - 04:50:53 IST

Hi, all:

    I am trying to write a small GUI support library based on svgalib and
LinuxThreads. I know that svgalib used two signals to handle VC switching,
which are confilict with LinuxThreads. So I modified svgalib to use other
signals such as SIGUNUSED. And now, my program can handle multiple
windows correctly. However, I can't switch VC when I am running my
programs which based on my GUI library.

     How can I switch VC safely in my programs?

     Regards!

WEI Yongming
1999/12/13

--
WEI Yongming, a programmer, a GNU/Linux fan, and a dreamer.

My frequently used but poignant mailbox: ymwei@263.net.
My new but headachy mailbox : ymwei@chinaren.com.
My revived mailbox: weiyongming@163.net