Re: New functions for vgagl

Search this archive.

From: Matan Ziv-Av (matan@svgalib.org)
Date: Sat 04 Dec 1999 - 21:44:19 IST

Hi, Jay

> gl_bcircle() is the Bresenham algorithm contributed by Chris Atenasio,
> which can be filled or unfilled. It looks good in 320 x 200, which is why
> I think it's worthwhile. Keep in mind that WIDTH and HEIGHT are defined
> internally by vgagl.

Are they defined to the width and height of the current mode?
I don't know much about gl, but I think you can have a virtual context
100x100, and then copy it to a 640x480 actual screen. So, will the
aspect ration used will be 640:480, or 100:100? and if 100x100 will be
used, maybe it's better to have them as parameters to the function?